Monday 5 December 2011

Rom Coms for men?

I have started looking at our main audience "young adults."  Obviously this involves men as well as women so I have done some research into what the web think what rom coms men enjoy.
I'm going to post the films with their openings if possible, if not their trailers and ask a couple of boys what ones they prefered and why.....

   "Practical Magic"


"The Mirror Has Two Faces"


"Waitress"


"Its Complicated"


"The princess Bride"


"Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind"


"Groundhog Day"



Joe-"I liked the last five because they are funny and involve women, although some of them are a bit dated"

Pete- "I liked Eternal Sunshine and It's Complicated because I recognise the actors."

Ash- "I liked Eternal Sunshine.. and Groundhog day because of the actors and it looks funnier."

No comments:

Post a Comment