Friday 20 April 2012

FINITO!

So we have finally finished our film opening, Elephant Juice.
It has definitely been a journey with a lot of up and downs in our group (hopefully not too corny). As we now move onto the evaluation of our film opening, it seems a bit hard to let go of EJ and not being able to do anymore editing. And if I could turn back time I would certainly make sure I back up everything!!!!!!
Even though everything didn't go as we had planned we are somewhat pleased of our finished piece. I think that if we had more time we would definitely make the sound much better, and most probably enjoy it more! Now I'm just excited to start A2 as I have learnt so so much from just 1 year, and dont feel like a 'newbie' as much as I have this year.
Bring on A2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment